Delayed Birth Registration

Whoever claims to have been born in this state, and whose registration of birth is not recorded, or has been lost or destroyed, may file an application for registration of birth in the Probate Court of the county of the person's birth or residence or the county in which the person's mother resided at the time of the person's birth.