Dedicated to protecting the health, safety, and welfare of the citizens of Miami County; enforcing the Ohio Revised Code, leash, license, and dog cruelty laws in Miami County; finding permanent, caring homes for adoptable, homeless pets.
We are proud to be a no-kill shelter located in Troy, OH.
The Miami County Animal Shelter offers the following services as a county-operated agency:
- Operation of a shelter for strays and owner-releases for animals from Miami County (with proof of residency)
- Lost and found service
- Facilitation of the adoption of dogs and cats
- Sale of dog and kennel licenses
- Enforcement of all state and county dog laws
- Microchips - $30 offered during operating hours
- Free DAPPV (Parvo, Distemper, Lepto) - offered during operating hours, while supplies last