RULES FOR ON-SITE INMATE VISITATION:
- All persons wishing to visit inmates must schedule an appointment, no exceptions.
- All persons wishing to visit an inmate, must be on that inmate’s visitation list, no exceptions. This list is made by each inmate, not jail staff.
- Picture identification is required. This identification must show the visitor’s date of birth.
- Inmates will be permitted one 30 minute visit per week. Each visit will consist of no more than 4 visitors per inmate and visitors should arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visit time.
DEPOSITING MONIES INTO AN INMATE’S COMMISSARY ACCOUNT: Kiosks are located in both jail lobbies which are open to the public 24 hours a day, seven days a week, allowing for deposits. Electronic deposits to inmate accounts can be completed on-line by visiting www.accesscorrections.com. Choose "Ohio" and "Miami County" and then simply follow the prompts to deposit money. Live bilingual agents are also available 24/7 at 866-345-1884.
- No personal checks or payroll checks will be accepted or deposited in any inmate’s account.
- Visitation hours (including holidays) are:
- Sunday through Thursday 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- All on-site visits must be scheduled at least one day in advance.
- To schedule a visit at the Miami County Jail (downtown) call (937) 440-3971.
- To schedule a visit at the Miami County Incarceration Facility call (937) 440-3490.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children under the age of 12 will only be permitted to visit inmates on Sundays or between the hours of 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, as long as a parent or guardian is present. A birth certificate must be produced by the person identifying the child.
- Please note that any inmate or visitor found violating these rules is subject to losing visitation privileges.
- No personal property will be accepted. All inmates are permitted to purchase personal hygiene items, underwear, bras, envelopes, stamps, writing paper, pens, etc. from the commissary twice per week.
- All visitors are subject to search.
RULES FOR VIDEO VISITATION:
- All video visits must be scheduled online at the link below.
- All persons wishing to schedule video visits must be approved by Miami County Jail Administration.
- Video visitation hours are posted at the link below.
- Any inmate or visitor found violating rules is subject to losing video visitation privileges.
INMATE PHONE SERVICES:
- All inmates have the ability to make phone calls upon incarceration.
- Inmate phone system rules are posted in all housing units so the inmates are aware of those rules as well as the many ways they are able to make calls.
- Persons wishing to leave inmates voice messages or wishing to leave money on an inmate’s account to be able to make phone calls may click the link below.